王绎龙
发表于4分钟前
回复
:선생님 가지마요! 제자와의 은밀한 과외가 시작된다!명문대에 다니는 세진은 돈 많고 예쁜 여자친구가 민혜가 있다. 세진은 민혜와의 관계에 점점 염증을 느끼던 중 친구 무혁이 소개해준 소개팅 어플을 하게 되는데.. 소개팅 어플을 통해 급전이 필요한 한 여자를 만나게 되는데 그녀는 몇 년전 세진의 과외 선생이었던 설희다. 설희에게 무시와 스트레스를 받았던 세진은 설희를 농락할 목적으로 만남을 갖던 중 우연히 그녀의 일기장을 보게 되는데 첫사랑이 자신이라는 알게 된다. 설희의 진심을 알게 된 세진은 설희가 점점 좋아진다. 그러던 어느날 세진은 설희에게 사랑을 고백하고 사귀던 중 여자친구에게 설희와의 관계를 들키게 되고 고위 공무원 아버지를 둔 민혜는 세진에게 둘의 관계를 정리하지 않으면 공무원이 될 생각을 꿈도 꾸지 말라고 위협하게 되는데 과연, 세진의 어떤 선택을 하게 될까?
刘以达
发表于2分钟前
回复
:The history of Danish country church architecture is told by showing scenes of how the church was used by the congregation, beginning with the celebration of mass in a small and simple wooden church 800 years ago, and ending with the congregation singing in a village church of to-day. The development and the growth of the pattern of church architecture is shown.Dreyer in this film shows a series of churches from different periods with churchgoers in period clothing. Each period is separated by a shot of a church bell double-exposed on the sky. Although the film has a vibrant and instructive way of communicating the different epochs and styles to students, it does not exhibit the artistic quality that usually distinguishes a Dreyer film, except perhaps in some of the costumes, which were originally made for Day of Wrath.The board of Dansk Kulturfilm in autumn 1945 decided that their planned church film would exclusively be about village churches. Dreyer would rework the script that was written by editor and folk high-school principal Bernhard Jensen, aided by a committee of experts consisting of architect H. Lønborg-Jensen and Victor Hermansen, curator at the National Museum of Denmark. Dreyer had a first draft ready in mid-March, entitled Kirken er et gammelt Hus ("The Church Is an Old House"), which was distributed to the members of the committee for their comments.In the last half of July, Dreyer and Victor Hermansen travelled the country to look at suitable churches. They researched the details and at Dreyer’s request a number of technical changes were made to the churches, including the removal of porcelain holders for electrical wiring in Tveje Merløse Church.On 4 July, Dreyer went in advance to Ringkøbing. Shooting was set to start a few days later with the arrival of the director of photography, Preben Frank, who had fallen off a ladder and broken his leg, Fortunately, he was ready to cautiously start working again within a few days, with his leg in a cast.Otherwise, the production went without a glitch. Everywhere, Dreyer said, they were well received at the vicarages and they had no problem getting enough extras. On 1 august, they returned to Copenhagen with almost all their footage in the can. They only needed to film the church in Skelby, where the weather had been against them, plus a Swedish wooden church in Hedared. The economy was distressed so soon after the war, especially when it came to foreign currency, but there were no real wooden churches left in Denmark and building an interior set in the studio would be too expensive.The finished film was shown for the first time on 24 September 1947 to a small, closed circle, which included the Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs. In December 1947, as was Dansk Kulturfilm’s standard practice, the film was presented to the press, politicians and others on a programme with four other short films.